28 Jan Hiking and alpine wellness – the Berghotel Rehlegg
The Berghotel Rehlegg is situated in the National Park which is embedded in the dreamlike scenery of the Alps. When having breakfast at the hotel, you can enjoy the magnificent view of the majestic Watzmann Göll and Brett as well as the Hochkalter.
A warm atmosphere and hospitality is how you can describe the Berghotel Rehlegg. In the heart of the national park you can experience unspoiled nature combined with the comfort of a 4*-hotel. The cosy furbished rooms do offer a terrace with mountain view.
“There are many possibilities to gain energy in our untouched Berchtesgadener country and national park: fresh, clear mountain air, pure spring waters, forest and meadow herbs as well as the mineral rocks of our Alps.” Franz Lichtmannegger
- Unique location in the heart of the Alpine National Park Berchtesgaden, with view of the Watzmann, Göll and board
- Rehlegger herbal fairy – treatments based on regional remedial plants and herbal mixtures
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with view of the breathtaking mountain panorama
- Numerous hiking trails with different degrees of difficulty
- Fish, fowl, meat and game come from controlled animal husbandry, partially also from local organic farmers
- Reach Salzburg in only 30 minutes